Thursday 23 October 2014

Essex Farmer Strikes it Lucky with a Countax

Countax congratulate Christopher Hawkins of Southminster, Essex on winning a brand new Countax C60 garden tractor.

Christopher had previously owned a Countax and had been very happy with its performance. But, he finally had to retire his machine after 15 years of service. He entered the free prize draw in the hope of winning a new one and was amazed when he succeeded!

Mr Hawkins recollects the phone call he received from Countax notifying him that he had won the garden tractor. “I was ecstatic when I found out I had won the Countax C60. I enter competitions all the time but I have never won anything before. I’m hoping this is just the start of my winning streak!”

Christopher’s wife, Wendy also attended the prize giving. She said, “I’ll be using the Countax around our farm to cut paths along the edges of the fields. I’ll also use it for cutting the lawn and collecting the clippings. Although, by the look on my husband’s face, I’ll be lucky to get behind the wheel when it arrives home!’

The prize was presented by David Sturges, Managing Director of Countax and Gavin Bingham-Wallis, Managing Director of Grasshopper (Horticultural) Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment